TARCollege DCL Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress , opinons please everyone ........

+4
Jing Shyuan~
Yee
影子刺客
Tony J.W 001
8 posters

Go down

Stress , opinons please everyone ........ Empty Stress , opinons please everyone ........

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sun 07 Jun 2009, 2:32 am

Hey everyone , how much do you guys know about stress ? Share your thoughts here , you might be able to help me out with my assignment as well ........ Thanks !
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Stress , opinons please everyone ........ Empty Re: Stress , opinons please everyone ........

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2009, 4:39 pm

Easy Job, common topic and general knowledge, you saw this topic all over the books and magazine even our textbook.

Stress is unavoidable, no one in this world is stress-free, from eight to eighty, everyone suffering from what we called stress, a common killing pressure from daily issues.

Stress is related to depress,pressure and distress. The relations between them are so close that is connected to which other. You heard it all the time " Stress lar", in fact stress is a common murderer of commit suicidal of developed disorder.

When do we feel stress? Life is hard and filled with disappointment, frustration, desperation, despair, sadness, grudge, hassle, dilemma, overwhelming and anxiety are those of examples that we will feel stress. Is there a range or tolerance storage of stress that human for stress? Well, technically, unknown. It's vary to a person to another one.

Stress is chasing us all the time, is there a solution to avoid them? Well, the answer is no. But, we can manage. Management of stress is an intelligent art. We could vent/express, smooth/ease, or remove the issue that lured the stress that always torturing you.

What if you've stress-ed too much? What would the negative-s? The potential of stress is numerous, and when you just can bear it anymore, something horrible will just happens. Commit suicidal, negative thinking/pessimistic, remove oneself from society, fury/rage/anger, despair/lost hope of life, even lost of life and self-damage of self body could happen.

Sorry if my points is non-organize,just write randomly. Those are my points, pal, hope it could help. Google 'stress' could help you the most.
Cheer up! :20:

Last edited by Hecxonton on Sun 07 Jun 2009, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Stress , opinons please everyone ........ Empty Re: Stress , opinons please everyone ........

Post by 影子刺客 Sun 07 Jun 2009, 7:28 pm

I think he has all the points that we want to say. :33:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Sun 07 Jun 2009, 11:04 pm

Actually if u really wan to do the assingment for counselling is bout stress
then u better make more data collection oh~~~~
Later Miss Eva do not agreed with ur own point of view ~~~~
that will bring u trouble~~~~since tis topic quit a large area
Kindly remind oni ~~~~
:3:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing Shyuan~ Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:28 am

Yee wrote:Actually if u really wan to do the assingment for counselling is bout stress
Kindly remind oni ~~~~

Yeap... Yee's right, coz later if u not enuf information about it, then later Ms.Eva will boom u with lots of question tat u don't knw hw to answer o~ :1: And :10: gambateh!!!
Jing Shyuan~
Jing Shyuan~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Tue 09 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

Scared scared leh~~~~
coz now everyday when tutuorial me always disagreed miss Eva point of view~~~~~
My assingment............................. :5:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJolin Tue 09 Jun 2009, 4:12 pm

Tony J.W 001 wrote:Hey everyone , how much do you guys know about stress ? Share your thoughts here , you might be able to help me out with my assignment as well ........ Thanks !
Haha~~~
last sem my group have done assignment as topic STRESS~~~~

actually is really common knowledge~~~
i x knew whether i still have that information o x~~~
i try find to u ~~~~~
:7:
DarrenJolin
DarrenJolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

DarrenJolin wrote:
Tony J.W 001 wrote:Hey everyone , how much do you guys know about stress ? Share your thoughts here , you might be able to help me out with my assignment as well ........ Thanks !
Haha~~~
last sem my group have done assignment as topic STRESS~~~~

actually is really common knowledge~~~
i x knew whether i still have that information o x~~~
i try find to u ~~~~~
:7:

Thank you Darren ! :7:
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:45 pm

Jing Shyuan~ wrote:
Yee wrote:Actually if u really wan to do the assingment for counselling is bout stress
Kindly remind oni ~~~~

Yeap... Yee's right, coz later if u not enuf information about it, then later Ms.Eva will boom u with lots of question tat u don't knw hw to answer o~ :1: And :10: gambateh!!!

Yeah , sure ! I'll find as much information as possible ! Will start working on it tomorrow , today exhausted already . Didn't sleep well the previous night , woke up at 7.45 am , attend class at 9.30 am , stay at college till 5 pm , then go jogging at 6 pm ........ Tired ......................... :6:
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Wed 10 Jun 2009, 12:22 am

Nice, nowadays its real hard to find a young man who had a time schedule for his time spend, even me also need to think what to do the next second, its good to have a timetable, good job tony :20:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Thu 18 Jun 2009, 10:31 am

Means u are not a goof time planner???~~~~

:12:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by -YaRn- Thu 18 Jun 2009, 11:28 am

Stress arr... hmm..
Factors, Effects... a lot of things u can talk about.

Anyway, I did Multiple Personality Disorder - Billy Miligan (I heard Miss Eva discussed bout that with you guys that day in the lecture) for my presentation last time. I would have more info bout MPD. =)
-YaRn-
-YaRn-
Admin
Admin

https://tarc-dcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Thu 18 Jun 2009, 2:00 pm

Me still wonder wat topic should i present ==''~~~~
many topic that i even dun understand wat is the message that thaqt ppl trying to tell us ~~~ confusing me oni T.T ~~~~
:5:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Thu 18 Jun 2009, 6:00 pm

-YaRn- wrote:Stress arr... hmm..
Factors, Effects... a lot of things u can talk about.

Anyway, I did Multiple Personality Disorder - Billy Miligan (I heard Miss Eva discussed bout that with you guys that day in the lecture) for my presentation last time. I would have more info bout MPD. =)

Yeah , about that multiple personality disorder ...... I wonder how that guy got 60+ personalities within himself ..........
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by -YaRn- Thu 18 Jun 2009, 7:38 pm

Er... I remember that there are 24 main personalities only.

Maybe there are many weak personalities which occur once only and make it to 60+.

Anyway, his case is interesting to be studied. Try to read it. =)

Here I attach my document about Billy.
You may download and read about it.
I converted Microsoft word files into .pdf file.

You might need this software to read the document, download at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Billy - Introduction: http://www.mediafire.com/?ygjjmzoim1u
Billy - Story about Billy: http://www.mediafire.com/?e2vivo9nsd5

Last edited by -YaRn- on Thu 18 Jun 2009, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
-YaRn-
-YaRn-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Thu 18 Jun 2009, 7:57 pm

-YaRn- wrote:Er... I remember that there are 24 main personalities only.

Maybe there are many weak personalities which occur once only and make it to 60+.

OK , sure , will check it out !
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by -YaRn- Thu 18 Jun 2009, 8:15 pm

Check it out.
I've modified my previous post with the document about Billy I had.
Try to download and read bout it. =)
-YaRn-
-YaRn-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Thu 18 Jun 2009, 8:40 pm

-YaRn- wrote:Er... I remember that there are 24 main personalities only.

Here I attach my document about Billy.
You may download and read about it.
I converted Microsoft word files into .pdf file.

You might need this software to read the document, download at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Billy - Introduction: http://www.mediafire.com/?ygjjmzoim1u
Billy - Story about Billy: http://www.mediafire.com/?e2vivo9nsd5

Wow u play mediafire... :48:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Thu 18 Jun 2009, 10:39 pm

wat means mediafire????~~~~

:43:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DaCapo Sun 21 Jun 2009, 6:27 pm

I think stress is self thought , self brought most of the time...We are what we think, therefore, if u take a matter too seriously eventually the stress will be there, on the other hand, if u take the matter lightly the stress would be minimized...Just imagine if u take everything fairly important how much better would u be in performing the task rather than being overly-stressed...Excessive stress equals to mind degradation and mind-wearisome but, on the contrary, peace of mind allows you to maximize your full potential and your ability...Being forced or feeling obligated to do something causes stress and it might never bring u far..Try to take things easily [non-perfectionist] and put passion and love in whatever tasks or matter you're dealing with and you're gona see the results = Happier + Fruitful Life... P.S. Great people were born with great passion and optimism! Just a suggestion, only take it if you like it! :20:

In case you're having stress with people around you ..Here is a piece of advise from Mr. Einstein :21:
"I am content in my later years. I have kept my good humor and take neither myself nor the next person seriously." Albert Einstein
DaCapo
DaCapo
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Dz Sat 11 Jul 2009, 11:56 pm

good info :13:

quite agree
G-Dz
G-Dz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum