TARCollege DCL Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course???

+8
WenJun
Tony J.W 001
DarrenJolin
Shiro^^
Yee
kaide
Silent Terrence
Jing Shyuan~
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course??? Empty Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course???

Post by Jing Shyuan~ Wed 27 May 2009, 11:15 pm

I always curious about one thing, after i went to college, to take this course... :43:

Why am i taking this counseling course? Why are my course mates choosing this course, is it for further study? I don't know... But for me myself, i know why am i choosing this course, it's because of my family influences me a lot about mental stuff... And i want to know more than just mental, i want to know why are they mentally different from us... :33:

So... Right now, let me ask you all a question, why are you choosing counseling course? Is there anything that interesting you in counseling? Please, let my curiosity be filled with your answers, especially JUNIORS... :44:

Thank you very much! :28:
Jing Shyuan~
Jing Shyuan~

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course??? Empty Re: Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course???

Post by Silent Terrence Wed 27 May 2009, 11:20 pm

Hmm~ For me~ i guess its because i some how like to understands someone more ~ ( certain individuals that catches my eye )

And i too like to read ppl's mind, such as able to predict, i also like to convince ppl in a certain way.... such in from a negative view to a positive view of life~ ^^
THough i nid it myself sometimes~ hahaha

Then finally~ I really hate maths -_-
Such a coincidence~ there no maths~~ hahaha
Silent Terrence
Silent Terrence

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course??? Empty Re: Why do YOU choose to take Counselling Course???

Post by Guest Wed 27 May 2009, 11:44 pm

For me,it is always my passion to devote myself into this field. It takes tremendous of enthusiasm to become proficient in this path and I know, I have it. I chose this undoubted without thought of any consequence, though lots and lots of obstructions and obstacles had came and block my way, but eventually, I made it,I'm here now. (You don't know how hard I've gone through)

I want to know it all and master the art of persuasion and speech.
and did I mention I hate Maths? :20:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing Shyuan~ Thu 28 May 2009, 12:13 am

Well... I don't want to disappoint you guys... But in fact, there are some maths in counseling course, just we haven't there yet... Because psychology also got something to do with physic... And we all know that physic always come with calculation~

By the way, haven't introduce myself o~
I'm Jing Shyuan, from DCL2 L2, you can call me 'Kong'...

One more, i hope that you guys won't use counseling or psychology in a negative way... Because either counseling or psychology could makes us easy to control someone, and it is like a temptation to us, so we should avoid it from getting to us, if we want to become a counselor or psychologist to help others in the future...
But anyway, i can see that you all just want to learn counseling and psychology to help others only~

So... GAMBATEH... Don't give up that easily, even though it might be a little bit of hard for all of you in the 1st year of college life... :10:
Jing Shyuan~
Jing Shyuan~

Back to top Go down

Post by kaide Thu 28 May 2009, 1:29 am

why choose counseling o...
becos i like know more abt ppl
why they r sad,how to make them happy,make sure my fren wont sad..
also dono why....i like psychology..
just no reason..haha~
i like it~
psychology related to physic??reli???i like physic also oo~~
yay~
kaide
kaide

http://thekaide.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Thu 28 May 2009, 12:52 pm

Erm。。。。。。。 the reeason that i choose counselling is just bcoz if need to study phuchology must pass though study couselling tis process if not i oso won take counselling one !!! and yet i think i got to buy a special eng dictionary edi coz the word that u guys use for me is very deep leh ......... :5:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing Shyuan~ Thu 28 May 2009, 4:43 pm

Yee wrote:Erm。。。。。。。 the reeason that i choose counselling is just bcoz if need to study phuchology must pass though study couselling tis process if not i oso won take counselling one !!! and yet i think i got to buy a special eng dictionary edi coz the word that u guys use for me is very deep leh ......... :5:

O~ Like tat~ But I'm sure you will change your view about counseling after you studied it~ Because, in the beginning, i also think so too, because my target is to become a clinical psychologist or criminal psychologist, but after i learn more about counseling, i began to think that counseling is also an aspect that we can work hard on too~ But anyway, just do what you planned...

And, I'm sorry for i used those very hard to understand word... But, don't worry, you'll get used to it during your life in college... And maybe even better than anyone of us here~

And one more, thanks for your support in answering my question... :44:
Jing Shyuan~
Jing Shyuan~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Thu 28 May 2009, 10:58 pm

Haha now almost everyday taking eng ,hope got a big improve in future oso lar ~~~~ thk :44:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kaide Fri 29 May 2009, 1:02 am

my english also vry poor...T_T
reli need improve it...
haha
kaide
kaide

http://thekaide.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2009, 11:43 am

Yalorr..,den u mst startz abstainzz frm usin shorzz formz lo aboh u canot improve ma, PLEASE WRITE IT IN PROPER WAY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Terrence Fri 29 May 2009, 11:46 am

sigh... as for me i really nid to improve my grammar... >.<
no use without an A1 in 1119
Silent Terrence
Silent Terrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiro^^ Fri 29 May 2009, 11:54 am

Y i choosing tis course... erm... cuz at secondary school i join into the counselling unit since i was form 2... XP but all i study in counselling in skul was in chinese... XP hahaha^^ tats the reason... bt i oso wonder y there was many ppl in tis world y so ......(dun noe how to say)...... y they r so...... haaizzzz juz made me felt like got abit hate human... XP some how i oso hav to accept it.... hahaha.... sometimes so dun understand y ppl doing tis doing tat by without thinking properly lor... haizzz zan men desu... N i oso wan to bcome a counseller XD bt i hav to change myself first.... >< hoep tat i can pass the diploma in counselling n can learn more than in the book n course...
owari~finish~
Shiro^^
Shiro^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Terrence Fri 29 May 2009, 11:58 am

Indeed human heart is hard to understands...
Even according to a certain situation, everyone tends to hav their own opinion, such as in no longer in ''black'' or ''white'' state.....

I guess self esteem is really important for us?
Silent Terrence
Silent Terrence

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJolin Sat 30 May 2009, 12:52 am

Shiro^^ wrote:Y i choosing tis course... erm... cuz at secondary school i join into the counselling unit since i was form 2... XP but all i study in counselling in skul was in chinese... XP hahaha^^ tats the reason... bt i oso wonder y there was many ppl in tis world y so ......(dun noe how to say)...... y they r so...... haaizzzz juz made me felt like got abit hate human... XP some how i oso hav to accept it.... hahaha.... sometimes so dun understand y ppl doing tis doing tat by without thinking properly lor... haizzz zan men desu... N i oso wan to bcome a counseller XD bt i hav to change myself first.... >< hoep tat i can pass the diploma in counselling n can learn more than in the book n course...
owari~finish~

good~~~
support U~~~ :7:
DarrenJolin
DarrenJolin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJolin Sat 30 May 2009, 12:53 am

Silent Terrence wrote:Indeed human heart is hard to understands...
Even according to a certain situation, everyone tends to hav their own opinion, such as in no longer in ''black'' or ''white'' state.....

I guess self esteem is really important for us?

yup~~self esteem are really important to us~~
so i have high self esteem~~~
haha~~~
:10:
DarrenJolin
DarrenJolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sat 30 May 2009, 5:05 pm

Miss Eva is right about this , some people join this course just to help themselves . I maybe one of them as well . I joined this course to help build up my confidence , to think more positive , be more open minded ..........
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by WenJun Sun 31 May 2009, 7:02 pm

Agreed with the help-themselves part. Partly was things happened in our past, we just need that extra lift to carry on and continue with our life. Counselling wasn't my priority, maybe I'll learn to love it. I hope I wasn't making the wrong choice.

WenJun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing Shyuan~ Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:01 am

WenJun wrote:Agreed with the help-themselves part. Partly was things happened in our past, we just need that extra lift to carry on and continue with our life. Counselling wasn't my priority, maybe I'll learn to love it. I hope I wasn't making the wrong choice.

Don't worry too much 1st... After finish Diploma then u think whether u had made the wrong choice... Besides, v are still young... :1: So, v still got times to correct our wrong choices... But anyway, just do what u think is right for the moment... :7:
Jing Shyuan~
Jing Shyuan~

Back to top Go down

Post by BB YvOne Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:45 pm

y chose counselling err....
same wf Terrance lor...hope to read the others's mind....
hope to more understanding ppls....
n hor...smtimes got the feel wan to help smone tat in sadness....so i choosen tis course.Seem like a common reason hor...keke...paiseh huh.... :19:
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

http://bbgirl.cool.blog.163.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BB YvOne Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:47 pm

y choose counselling err....
same wf Terrance neh...hope to read the others's mind....
hope to understanding more of the ppls....
n hor...smtimes got the feel wan to help smone tat in sadness....so i choosen tis course.
Seem like a common reason hor...keke...paiseh huh.... :19:
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:52 pm

BB YvOne wrote:y choose counselling err....
n hor...smtimes got the feel wan to help smone tat in sadness....so i choosen tis course.

I hope u succeed lor :10:

It is good if u have objective in studying this, cheer up :33:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BB YvOne Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

影子刺客 wrote:

thx huh lizard koko....if i really succeed i''ll find u n belanja u eat nasi lemak... :21: keke
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Yee Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

Lizard dun like nasi lemak one ~~~~
Coz if lizard bcome fat and action slow,how he catch those fly ???
:36:
Yee
Yee
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

BB YvOne wrote:
影子刺客 wrote:

thx huh lizard koko....if i really succeed i''ll find u n belanja u eat nasi lemak... :21: keke

I never eat nasi lemak...but thx also
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:20 pm

Yee wrote:Lizard dun like nasi lemak one ~~~~
Coz if lizard bcome fat and action slow,how he catch those fly ???
:36:

You so creative leh :21:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next