TARCollege DCL Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it...

+9
Jeyson
-YaRn-
jmthuang
WenJun
Night Lord
Tony J.W 001
影子刺客
Uncle Pards
BB YvOne
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it... Empty Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it...

Post by BB YvOne Sat 23 May 2009, 8:32 pm

Last edited by BB YvOne on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

http://bbgirl.cool.blog.163.com/

Back to top Go down

Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it... Empty Re: Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it...

Post by Guest Sat 23 May 2009, 9:32 pm

Sorry,but how we suppose to know which group of tutorial group we are in?

Back to top Go down

Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it... Empty -

Post by Uncle Pards Sat 23 May 2009, 10:30 pm

There will not be any tutorials for the first week so everyone can forget about their tutorial groups for the moment (First week only). We will soon be notified about our groups on the second week. For now just attend the lectures. All Counselling students will go for the same lecture.(as seen in the timetable) If there is any info regarding this or I have made a mistake pls feel free to correct me. I am only telling u all this through my exp as an exUTAR student...thats how they run things at the first week. ;) Thanks

Uncle Pards
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it... Empty Re: Time Table has updated ork...L1 To L3.Plz check it...

Post by 影子刺客 Sat 23 May 2009, 11:44 pm

PLease take note that language tutorial such as tutorial for English Language may start for the first week just by the confirm of asking the teacher whether it is true or not.
Truth be told, when we were in DCL1 we thought that there always no tutorial classes for the first week, but in the end, the language teacher scolded us for not attending her tutorial for that day, and there were only 3 people attended that class, so it is better to ask your english teacher whether will there be her/his class on during the first week.
PLease ignore this message if there is no language class during the first week said by teacher. :20:
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BB YvOne Sun 24 May 2009, 1:06 am

影子刺客 wrote:PLease take note that language tutorial such as tutorial for English Language may start for the first week just by the confirm of asking the teacher whether it is true or not.
Truth be told, when we were in DCL1 we thought that there always no tutorial classes for the first week, but in the end, the language teacher scolded us for not attending her tutorial for that day, and there were only 3 people attended that class, so it is better to ask your english teacher whether will there be her/his class on during the first week.
PLease ignore this message if there is no language class during the first week said by teacher. :20:

haha?seem like very innocent wor...haha...thx for da wise up nor... :10:
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sun 24 May 2009, 3:49 pm

Can't see the timetable properly ! It was blocked . And why is it that group 3 got lecture class at 8 - 9 am while group 1 and 2 doesn't ?
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Lord Sun 24 May 2009, 4:17 pm

I'm feel weird about these 3 group's timetable, really. their time arrange make me sweat! :37:
Night Lord
Night Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Sun 24 May 2009, 8:32 pm

To Tony J.W.
That lecture u have seen in the table (8-9am) PERHAPS is the language class for each tutorial group, which is english language [AELE]. Let's make this perfectly clear, only the lecture for english language seen as tutorial-teaching style, not all 3 groups joined together and study english language. Lecture for other subjects start from the word [AHLA],[AEMS],[AACS] and others are as usual, which is all 3 groups joined in a DK and study together, just that a bit different from language subjects and prior subjects like intro to counseling, etcentra.

To yean89.

Yup the arrangement of timetable may sometimes messy as you may found there are some time gap between each subjects, but that's the fixed arrangement for your semester and we can't do any complain with it, but that may be a good thing for us since we can use that time to lunch with course friends or play with them. :20:

Correct me if i'm wrong or offending someone.
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sun 24 May 2009, 9:17 pm

影子刺客 wrote:To Tony J.W.
That lecture u have seen in the table (8-9am) PERHAPS is the language class for each tutorial group, which is english language [AELE]. Let's make this perfectly clear, only the lecture for english language seen as tutorial-teaching style, not all 3 groups joined together and study english language. Lecture for other subjects start from the word [AHLA],[AEMS],[AACS] and others are as usual, which is all 3 groups joined in a DK and study together, just that a bit different from language subjects and prior subjects like intro to counseling, etcentra.

To yean89.

Yup the arrangement of timetable may sometimes messy as you may found there are some time gap between each subjects, but that's the fixed arrangement for your semester and we can't do any complain with it, but that may be a good thing for us since we can use that time to lunch with course friends or play with them. :20:

Correct me if i'm wrong or offending someone.

So , who is attending the 8 am English Lecture class tomorrow ?
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Sun 24 May 2009, 10:09 pm

Still dunno which tutorial group you guys are in? I think the announcement will be posted to the noticeboard right beside the block [V]or via sms-chain from your course-rep or vice course rep, not tarc website.

You can not do anything if u do not know which tutorial group you are in.
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by WenJun Sun 24 May 2009, 10:36 pm

Hahaha. Not for me. I'm going for 12pm's lecture.
The 8.am's english are for tutorial group 1.3. So I hope I'm not in. Risking it for tmr's. :7:

WenJun

Back to top Go down

Post by jmthuang Sun 24 May 2009, 10:45 pm

okay....thank you very much :13:
jmthuang
jmthuang
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sun 24 May 2009, 10:54 pm

WenJun wrote:Hahaha. Not for me. I'm going for 12pm's lecture.
The 8.am's english are for tutorial group 1.3. So I hope I'm not in. Risking it for tmr's. :7:

! Like that also can ? :10:
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 May 2009, 11:23 pm

wah..so confusing wan the timetable..hmm...how does this timetable thingy work ar??it'll change every week or wat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Sun 24 May 2009, 11:55 pm

Joeltt wrote:wah..so confusing wan the timetable..hmm...how does this timetable thingy work ar??it'll change every week or wat?

We are not sure . Hopefully we will find out everything by tomorrow at the notice board . I'm only attending the 12 noon lecture . Who else is with me ? :10:
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by -YaRn- Mon 25 May 2009, 2:37 am

Wel.. The timetable shud work for this sem.
If there are any changes will be updated, so, hope the DCL1 course rep always double check. =)
-YaRn-
-YaRn-
Admin
Admin

https://tarc-dcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2009, 10:04 am

Tony J.W wrote:
Joeltt wrote:wah..so confusing wan the timetable..hmm...how does this timetable thingy work ar??it'll change every week or wat?

We are not sure . Hopefully we will find out everything by tomorrow at the notice board . I'm only attending the 12 noon lecture . Who else is with me ? :10:

Dude,I'm in. :7:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeyson Mon 25 May 2009, 8:14 pm

Bleh.
Today attented but there's no activities on.
Ha!
Sooo there's two lecture for tomorrow.
Good luck :>D
Jeyson
Jeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Mon 25 May 2009, 8:18 pm

Jeyson wrote:Bleh.
Today attented but there's no activities on.
Ha!
Sooo there's two lecture for tomorrow.
Good luck :>D

Really ? I thought there is only 1 lecture at 12 noon to 2 pm ........
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by 影子刺客 Mon 25 May 2009, 8:21 pm

So how's lecture today? have fun?
Dun get yourself so pressed, relax jer [kidding] :24:

If you found any problem during the lecture , you are welcomed to post in here, we are all opened and accepted. :20:

Last edited by 影子刺客 on Mon 25 May 2009, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction >.<)
影子刺客
影子刺客
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony J.W 001 Tue 26 May 2009, 1:27 am

影子刺客 wrote:So how's lecture today? have fun?
Dun get yourself so pressed, relax jer [kidding] :24:

If you found any problem during the lecture , you are welcomed to post in here, we are all opened and accepted. :20:

Lecturer got meeting yesterday till 4 pm . So we were allow to go home earlier ...... About a quarter of the class go karaoke ! I didn't go ......... :7:
Tony J.W 001
Tony J.W 001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 May 2009, 1:42 am

Lecturer got meeting yesterday till 4 pm . So we were allow to go home earlier ...... About a quarter of the class go karaoke ! I didn't go ......... :7:
I went and it was .......[speechless].........quite a really memorable 1st time outing with coursemate, thought the SCREAMIN and HIGH PITCHED voice weren't very pleasant to hear.

P.S:Don't you girls ever thought of wanting to form a Diva group?

Back to top Go down

Post by BB YvOne Tue 26 May 2009, 2:14 am

haha...Hec,ur voice very nice ork...haha
next time if any activity ask u to join again o ^^ :21:
keke...post dy the name list n L4's time table....
i can go bed ler...night night :7:
BB YvOne
BB YvOne

Back to top Go down

Post by -YaRn- Tue 26 May 2009, 8:23 am

Ahaha~ Itulah~ Tak ajak seniors~~
Hehe! Eh~ Hec.. Add me in MSN... got something wan to ask u~
Others dun "ge poh" I wan ask wat... haha!
-YaRn-
-YaRn-
Admin
Admin

https://tarc-dcl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Tue 26 May 2009, 6:45 pm

yalo..
wa all abandon us already?
haha..
well for all the DCL1's lovely juniors.. hopefully u guys can adapt the college system asap la :)
anything nt sure u guys can always discuss with us..
i believe there are many friendly seniors here :D..

ganbateh ganbateh!!
JT
JT
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next